- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2019-08-30
- Count Views：637
Ⅰ. Application procedures :
Step1. Fill out an application form.
Step2. Pick up a number and wait for the turn.
Step3. Go to designated window with ID and No. card to wait.
Step4. Enter the meeting room upon notice.
Ⅱ. Visitation Rules
a. Terms for applicants :
1. Inmates of Level 4 or lower are limited to be visited by lineal kinship, the 3rd degree kinship or the 2nd degree of affinity.
2. Inmates of Level 3 are limited to be visited by relatives and friends.
3. Female drug abusers under treatment and Female juvenile delinquents are limited to visited by lineal kinship, the 3rd degree kinship or the 2nd degree of affinity.
4. Female adults and juveniles who are under drug abuse observation are limited to be visited by lineal kinship.
5. Only 2 people are allowed in a meeting (The allowed visitors could bring a child under five years old along).
b. Count of Visits Allowed:
1. No level assigned and level 4 inmates: once per 7 days.
2. Level 3 inmates: ones per 5 days.
3. Level 2 inmates: ones per 3 days.
4. Level 1 inmates: once per day.
5. Female drug abusers under treatment: ones per week.
6. Female adults and juveniles who are under drug abuse observation：ones per week.
7.Female detainees：ones per day.
8.Female juvenile delinquents：ones per day.
Ⅲ. According to his/her turn to meet the inmate, a family member shows the document to prove personal identity. He/she can then go to the reception room and meet the inmate.
Ⅴ. Visitor Hours
a. Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 11:00, and 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Every first Sunday of every month: 8:00 am to 11:00, and 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
a. The request for the visiting matter is refused if an inmate is considered to violate regulation of the prison and obstructing other inmates’ benefits.
b. Inmates due to violation or other matters are not allowed to meet.
c. No any ID card or passport.
d. Person with suspect behaviors.
e. On the same day when more than 3 people with an inmate.
f. Drunkards or psychotic people or people who are not clear-minded are not allowed to meet inmates.
g. It’s not allowed for a person did not accomplished the application procedure to replace or accompany with registered applicant to meet the inmate.